Associate Veterinarian (DVM) | Multi-Doctor AAHA Practice
Avon Lake Animal Clinic
Location: Avon Lake, Ohio
Type: Full Time
Required Education: DVM or equivalent
Salary: $130k - $150k plus production
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Internal Number: 11298
Avon Lake Animal Clinic is seeking a compassionate, full or part-time veterinarian to join our 16-doctor team located on the beautiful shores of Lake Erie in Avon Lake, Ohio. Known by our clientele for our high standards of care, we have a 30,000 square foot hospital with all the amenities to practice the most progressive medicine. We have a supportive, mentorship-based environment, and encourage our veterinarian team to explore areas of special interest.
Amenities include, but not limited to:
• CT Unit
• Digital Radiology
• Ultrasonography with Doppler
• Four Surgical Suites (Soft Tissue and Orthopedic)
• Dental Suite Outfitted With 3 dental tables, High-Speed Drills and Dental Radiology
• Ligasure and CO2 Laser for Surgery
• Extensive In-House Laboratory
• Easy Access to Telemedicine
• Overnight Monitoring of hospitalized patients
• Dedicated ICU Wards for Canine, Feline and Exotic Patients
• Respiratory and Non-Respiratory Isolation Wards
• Boarding and Grooming Services
• In-Room RVTs/Assistants for Each DVM
Compensation for full-time DVM starting at $130,000 for new graduates and $150,000 for experienced veterinarians. Productivity bonus, singing bonus and relocation stipend available.
Many fringe benefits including:
• Generous CE Allowance
• All Professional Dues, Licenses and Liability Insurance Covered
• Scrub Allowance
• Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans, Including Vision, Dental, Disability, Life, and Accident/Illness
If you would like to consider a position in our growing veterinary practice, please contact Molly Lautzenheiser at firstname.lastname@example.org or 440-933-5297, extension 130, to schedule an interview or inquire for more information.