‘Associate’ means a co-worker, partner, ally, and that is exactly what we are looking for. Hollywood Hill Animal Hospital is a multi-location 4-veterinarian, small animal practice in Woodinville, Washington, an affluent, pet-friendly community, allowing easy access to 150+ wineries, Puget Sound, the Cascade Mountains, Seattle / Olympia / Bellingham / Canada / San Juan Islands, and many other cities, towns, and wilderness. We operate in a culture of learning, and we encourage the development of all our team members. We are seeking a part-time DVM to join our fantastic team – ideally working two – three shifts per week including two Saturdays each month.
Our clinic offers digital dental x-ray, ultrasound, and digital x-ray. The main location is open Monday - Friday 8am to 6pm and Saturdays 8am to 4pm. The East location is open Monday - Thursday 7am to 5pm. Rotating Saturdays are required (two per month). Typical appointment length is 30 minutes, and we average 17 appointments a day.
• Builds rapport with clients by gathering information and listening to, and empathizing with their concerns
• Performs physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures that deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort
• Communicates with clients on topics such as pet diagnosis, treatment plans, preventive health care, and nutritional needs
• Maintains client/patient medical/surgical records and makes certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols
• Stays current on new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine
• Presents a positive image of the hospital in the professional community and to the general public
Skills and Basic Qualifications:
• A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed
• Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding veterinary code of ethics
• Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Works collaboratively with hospital team members
• Makes decisions confidently and effectively
• Manages time and tasks appropriately
• Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients
• Commitment to ongoing educational development and growth
Our ideal candidate will receive competitive compensation (ProSal, hourly, or day rate considered) in addition to:
• Coverage in our AVMA PLIT with AVMA membership
• Reimbursement of state licensure fees
• Eligibility to contribute to our 401(k) with employer match
Caring for dogs and cats since 1994, Hollywood Hill Animal Hospital is located in an 1890’s farmhouse on the west bank of the Woodinville valley. We are excited to announce the opening of our second location on the east side of Woodinville in 2020. Our team of experienced veterinary staff understands that every pet’s needs are different and that a strong client-veterinarian relationship is crucial to effective veterinary care for pets. We pride ourselves on being available to support you and foster a culture of learning. We hire only the best veterinarians and staff to join our animal hospital team in our efforts to provide the highest quality veterinary care and customer service. We are excited about our growing practice and encourage new graduates to apply as our medical directors love to teach!