Pet Care Veterinary Hospital is ready to grow and is looking for a full-time Veterinarian to join our team!
• You're a well-rounded and energetic DVM looking to be part of a full service hospital.
• You may be experienced or a new grad – its' your attitude that sets you apart!
• You are a life-long learner who enjoys a challenge and you have a desire to grow personally and professionally.
• You enjoy the ability to fully work-up and treat your patients using modern medicine, a well- trained support staff, and excellent client communication skills.
• Your interpersonal skills along with your great sense of humor about life help you thrive!
• You enjoy working a flexible, rotating schedule and have a strong work ethic.
• You enjoy being active in your community, giving back to causes you support.
• We are devoted to our clients and show it with generous appointment times, a positive can-do attitude and our willingness to go above and beyond to exceed their needs.
• Our hospital has all the bells and whistles to serve our loyal clientele and we have an excellent reputation in our community.
• We are a well-trained, highly leveraged and experienced staff that works collaboratively to provide outstanding care.
• We are guided by our core values in everything we do: Expertise, Compassion, Respect, Teamwork and Integrity.
• Our team values work life harmony, a positive family working environment and opportunities to learn in a no-drama workspace.
Check us out here:
Or on Facebook: www.facebook.com/PetCareVet
Our community has it all! Virginia Beach is a great place to live and work! Many people don't realize that Virginia Beach is not just a beach; it's actually made up of several unique beach experiences, each with their own distinct personality. Events happen almost every weekend and Virginia's most popular state park, First Landing State Park, features trails for hiking and biking, swimming and water sports. For the outdoor water enthusiast, Virginia Beach offers sportfishing, SCUBA and snorkeling, surfing, sailing and of course miles of sandy beach and the boardwalk to enjoy.
What's in it for you:
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced associate or a new graduate to become a part of a team that is committed to their client's happiness and their patient's well-being. In addition to that we offer:
• A structured mentorship program that will allow you to grow your skills
• A competitive salary and potential bonus program
• Excellent health insurance (including dental and vision) and a 401k
• Generous CE allowance and CE time off
• Paid time off and holiday pay
• Student debt repayment assistance
• Paid maternity leave
• AVMA PLIT, AVMA and state VMA dues as well as a subscription to VIN
If you have the drive, passion, and skills we're looking for, we'd love to meet you. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter to Rebecca Metheny at: Rebecca.Metheny@encorevet.com