We are currently seeking a family/client-oriented Associate Veterinarian who enjoys working as team to provide quality veterinary care to dogs, cats, pocket pets, and exotics in Pensacola, Florida.
We are looking for an individual with positive energy, enthusiasm, and willingness to bond with staff, clients and patients. Interest in exotics/acupuncture/alternative medicine a plus. We have a team of 25 plus caring individuals including 5 full time and 2 part time veterinarians. Equipment includes Avimark practice management software, CR digital x-ray, ultrasound, Companion therapy laser, and in-house chemistry and CBC machines.
New graduates are encouraged to apply!
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Florida
• Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
• Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics