Referral Coordinator needed for busy veterinary surgery practice. Responsibilities include coordinating the process for veterinarians referring patients to one of our 3 practice locations. Additionally support our specialists by obtaining needed information and tests to ensure appointments in our practice meet the needs of the patient and client.
- Advanced knowledge of veterinary anatomy and conditions
- Excellent communication skills with strong command of veterinary medical terminology
- Willingness to provide a high level of service and problem solve
- Ability to effectively work with internal and external groups to accomplish goals
- Ideal candidate will have experience working in a veterinary specialty practice
About Veterinary Referral Surgical Practice
Veterinary Referral Surgical Practice (VRSP) is Atlanta's oldest, most established veterinary surgery practice. With more than 40 years of experience, VRSP offers state-of-the-art advancements paired with surgical expertise in orthopedic, neurologic and soft tissue procedures. The VRSP Surgery, Neurology and Rehabilitation Center in Roswell is a unique facility that combines advanced diagnostic MRI and CT imaging, with the experience of our neurology specialist.