At Dr. Nina's Animal Hospital, we are proud to provide skilled, quality veterinary care to the pets of Sarasota and Parrish. Dr. Janina Krajewski, our clinic's veterinarian, has been working with pets at Dr. Nina's Animal Hospital since the clinic opened its doors in 2007.
Dr. Nina's Animal Hospital provides preventative care, urgent care, emergency services and standard medical procedures. We believe that preventative care and pet owner education can help save pets in the Sarasota and Parrish areas. By catching medical conditions in their early stages, and by helping pet owners to provide proper care for their pets, the professionals at Dr. Nina's Animal Hospital help keep pets safe. We'll teach you how to prevent pet illnesses, accidents and injuries.
Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet’s problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings.
Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
Treat every client like family and each patient like your own pet.
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Florida
• Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
• Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics