Veterinarians Needed for Golden State Veterinary Care & Stevenson Ranch Veterinary Clinic (Signing Bonus)
Dr. Lisa Pope, of the Golden State Veterinary Care located in picturesque and flourishingCastaic, California is seeking full-time or part-time compassionate veterinarians to join her wellness focused, progressive and growing practices. The ideal candidates will have a strong interest in pet wellness, be client-oriented with strong client education skills, and be a dedicated, enthusiastic team player.
* Future partnership and ownership opportunities may become available for the right candidates as Golden State Veterinary Care continues to grow.
Stevenson Ranch Veterinary Center has been serving the Santa Clarita Valley communities since 1999 and prides itself on client education and delivering excellent customer service. The hospital has also been AAHA Accredited since 2002.
We welcome and treat out patients as though they are our beloved family members. This has allowed our team to build strong relationships with our clients through clear, consistent communication and education. Golden State Veterinary Care has developed a loyal following among our extended pet families as shown in our client's reviews & testimonials. We are well-established, family owned, practice quality medicine in a modern facility and we also emphasize dentistry.
We work with specialists in multiple fields through referrals, as well as through visiting specialists. Our close proximity to several large 24 hour referral and emergency centers allows us to offer our staff the family friendly benefits of no overnight emergencies. The Western University School of Veterinary Medicine is only 75 minutes away.
As an associate veterinarian at Golden State Veterinary Care, you will appreciate our in-house pharmacy, Idexx in-house laboratory, digital radiology, digital dental radiology, ultrasound, surgical monitoring equipment including BP, pulse Ox and ECG, ultrasound, as well as a highly trained technical and friendly support staff. We proudly utilize Neo as our practice management software in a highly collaborative work environment.
We focus on a high standard of client education and medicine while working with the client to develop a manageable patient care plan. Our hospital stresses preventive care, dentistry, exceptional medical workups & treatments, surgery, allergy & dermatology as well as behavior and nutrition counseling.
Our staff to doctor ratio is approximately 4:1, so our veterinarians are well supported. Our normal work schedules are flexible and feature no overnight on call duty. Our technical staff includes CA Registered Veterinary Technicians, and highly trained technicians and assistants.
We are looking for just the right individual with 2+ years of experience in general medicine and surgery to join our dynamic and compassionate team, and will consider recent graduates with exceptional medicine and communication skills. The right candidate will have a strong interest in medicine, be client-oriented, have strong client education skills, and be a team player. The position requires a minimum of 26 hours per week in order to keep up with our growing clientele.
* Motivated new and recent graduates are also encouraged to apply. You’ll be part of an amazing team that is passionate about our patients, our practice, and our supportive work environment. Internship training is encouraged, but not required. Surgical proficiency with spays, neuters, mass removals and dentistry is highly valued.
You need to be a person of good character, customer service oriented, hard working, detail oriented, thorough, timely, a good communicator, friendly, teachable, and obviously a pet lover!
Our benefits package includes: Competitive Salary with Bonus, Insurance, Personal Pet Discounts, Generous Vacation & Sick Time Offerings, Continuing Education (CE) Allowance, Veterinarian Membership Dues and Licensing Fees, and a fantastic staff to work with.
* All applications will be treated as confidential.
* We will only be able to personally respond to qualified candidates.
* A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM or VMD) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university.
* Licensure in good standing and eligibility to practice Veterinary Medicine in the State of California.
* Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude.
* The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members.
* Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets.
* A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding the veterinary code of ethics.
* The successful candidate must be able to pass a professional background check and drug test.
Additional Salary Information:
Compensation is negotiable and dependent upon experience.
Internal Number: GSVC-SRVC-DVM
About Golden State Veterinary Care c/o Burzenski & Company, P.C.
For more than 25 years, Burzenski & Company has been skillfully providing financial management and tax planning services for veterinary practices and their owners. Our customized and personal approach to guiding veterinary practices in all facets of business has earned us a national reputation as leaders in the industry.
The veterinary practice management team, led by Gary I. Glassman, CPA, has a unique understanding of practice business strategies, tax and accounting services, operational management, financial forecasting and personalized management services for veterinary practices.
Whether your veterinary practice specializes in companion animals, emergency/specialty medicine, equine, bovine, swine, dairy or is a mixed animal practice, our experienced team of professionals understands the needs of veterinary practitioners and can provide the appropriate insight to maximize your financial position and operate more efficiently.
An overview of our veterinary services. https://youtu.be/UbU3p0b8LIM