Are you looking to work in a progressive veterinary hospital, further develop your own interests within the practice and make a real impact in one of the top hospitals in Long Beach, California? If we caught your attention, we want to meet you.
At Primary Care Animal Hospital we believe that a successful practice starts with a supportive and friendly culture. Founded and operated by veterinarians, in our highly service-oriented hospital we honor and respect those who are truly passionate, real go-getters and compassionate in every step of the way. This is how we’ve assembled a group of 5 top talented doctors and thanks to our progress and growth, we are now ready to add a new member to our successful dream team.
We take pride of our modern, state-of-the-art facility, which is now complete with an exciting second expansion. Our staff is the perfect blend of long-term, experienced members with a young, energetic and skilled group of technicians and support staff. And our ample in-house services and resources provide with the right tools to practice medicine at the highest level. All of this has granted us an impressive reputation voted #1 best animal hospital in Long Beach.
Our right candidate is independent, confident and has well-developed and personable communication skills. Ideally will have 3 – 5 years of practice experience, however, recent grads with a combination of internships and residency are welcome to apply.
Our practice attracts only the finest doctors by proudly offering:
- Competitive salaries, an undeniable potential for financial growth, comprehensive benefits
- Flexible schedules that allow focus on both professional development and quality of live
- Professional advancement opportunities in a positive and encouraging hospital environment
- A desirable location in sunny Southern California, minutes away from the beach, with excellent clientele
- Modern building with five exam rooms, 2 large treatment areas, 2 surgery suites, ICU, 3 wards, isolation, doctor and administrative offices
- Digital radiography
- Color Doppler ultrasound unit
- Cardell and SurgiVet BP Pulse Ox ECG spO2 monitors
- Abaxis VS2 and iStat machines for rapid in house diagnostics
- New state of the art Dentistry equipment including ultrasonic scaler, high and low speed handpieces and digital dental radiography
- Flexible and rigid endoscopes for gastrointestinal, nasal, and oral endoscopic procedures
- Fully stocked in house pharmacy
If this sounds like the perfect next step in your career, please forward your CV to our hospital administrator Dave@primaryvetcare.com. Looking forward to meet you!